Tuesday, March 22, 2011

10 on Tuesday: ten reasons to be glad it's spring

Well, it was snowing here yesterday, so it's kind of hard to believe that it is spring... but I'll try!

1) Watching the birds nest
2) Baseball season begins!
3) Starting the garden
4) Warmer weather... no need for heavy coats.
5) Sweaters are still appropriate.
6) The Farmers' Market opens in the middle of April
7) The days get longer
8) The flowers start blooming
9) Knowing I don't have to shovel the driveway for another 8 or 9 months
10) Knowing summer vacation is just around the corner

4 comments:

  1. Yeah baseball! I had that on my list and then forgot to put it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list - esp #1 and #9! Happy TOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot a great reason to love Spring: it's usually warm enough to knit outside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your lists. Spring can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete