Since I put the ceremony on TiVo, I've actually watched it all the way through! (I love the 21st century.)
1) I like Billy Crystal as the host. He's tasteful and moderately amusing.
2) I don't know why everyone loved Rooney Mara's dress... I thought it looked like it didn't fit correctly.
3) Loved Jessica Chastain's dress.
4) Also loved Milla Jovavich's dress.
5) Glad to see The Artist win so many honors.
6) Sorry Moneyball didn't pick up any hardware.
7) Meryl Streep gave a really great acceptance speech.
8) I want to see Cirque du Soleil in person sometime.
9) I want to say something nice about Angelina Jolie (I'm usually a big fan of her work), but that leg thing was just awkward and her hairdo made her look old.
10) Wish I'd had a chance to see more of the nominated movies prior to the awards ceremony.
11) Ryan Seacrest should have just slugged The Dictator.