Monday, January 31, 2011

A solid month of blogging

I find that things like National Write a Novel Month and National Blog Every Day Month don't usually fit into my schedule. Thus, I just made January my personal "Blog every day" month without making a big deal of it.

The first three weeks were pretty easy but, as you may have noticed, I've been dragging for the last week. I'm think I'm going to fall back to 3 or 4 times a week and since if that ups the quality a bit.

I'd like to commit to doing something every day in February, but I haven't quite decided what it will be. Right now the top candidates are to practice the piano every day or to work on writing a novel every day. February's short. I should probably do something really tough, like writing a poem every day, but I think I'll leave that one until the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment