Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Random Wednesday

1) Pictures taken in low light should not be shared with the blog.

2) My town is supposed to get another 8 inches of snow tonight. The drifts from the previous snow storms are almost over my head. I'm not looking forward to seeing them pick up any more height.

3) I've made a lot of progress on the Selbu Mitten.

4) No, you can't see (reference #1 above)

5) I saw "True Grit" over the weekend. Loved all but the last 10 minutes of it. I was very happy to see it pick up a bunch of Oscar nominations.

6) I can't believe that "Despicable Me" didn't get a nomination for "Best Animated Movie."

7) WEBS has Noro Retro on sale. I am trying to fight temptation. I am losing, badly. (If the weather was any better I'd be driving up there right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment