Monday, January 9, 2012

in which my Monday blows chunks...

Felt kind of sick last night. Took a sleeping pill to help me get a good night's rest.

Overslept this morning, having forgotten that I was covering a colleague's class at 8AM.

Was almost late for my own class at 8:50 because I had to defrost and scrape off the car.

Forgot to meet a student at 11AM; fortunately she hunted me down.

Ran around at lunch trying to work out transportation for the excess snowboarders.

Nearly fell asleep in Chapel; thank heavens MI and BK kept elbowing me!

Late to pick up the snowboarders.

Having not packed myself a good snack, gave in to temptation and ate chips with cheese sauce in the lodge.

Still feeling ill.


On a brigher note, I had some lovely conversations with colleagues and students, and the full moon was absolutely gorgeous (huge and red) as we drove home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment