Friday, February 25, 2011

Photo-less Friday

because I forgot to take pictures of EITHER of my mittens-in-progress... grr....

I think I should experiment with leaving dairy and white flour out of my diet for a while. I get so sleepy right after eating anything with white flour in it! With the dairy, while I love it, I am lactose intolerant and I've heard a lot of anecdotal evidence about how eliminating dairy can help with recurring sinus problems. So maybe that's my goal for March: playing with my diet.

My original goal for February was to practice piano every day, but that fell apart pretty quickly. I didn't have the sheet music for most of the songs I wanted to learn, and I also kept forgetting to practice until the boys were asleep and then I couldn't because the piano is almost directly under their bedroom.

I have lots of other potential goals in mind: like exercising every day. Or trying a new recipe three times a week. Or a new cocktail. I should get back to sewing, and I'd like to try my own personal "write-a-novel-in-a-month" and "knit-a-sweater-in-a-month" schemes. Well, we'll see what I decide to try in March, which is really just a few days away! (One of my friends had to remind me that "30 doesn't happen in February!")

No comments:

Post a Comment