Another easy one!
1) Heavy cream (I have this fantasy that we're going to make ice cream from scratch some evening, and I want to be prepared. I also have Nutella in the pantry for the same reason.)
2) 1% organic milk, for the males in the family.
3) Low calorie soy milk, for me.
4) All the cooked ingredients for a roasted vegetable soup that I haven't actually assembled yet.
5) Left-over cheese pizza. (My younger son likes it for breakfast.)
6) Steamed carrots. (One of the few vegetables my sons will voluntarily eat.)
7) Eggs, both raw and hard-boiled. (The latter is another great "oh-shoot-the-bus-coming-in-six-minutes-eat-something" food)
8) Apples, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, a lemon, part of a honeydew melon, and a grapefruit. (We may dodge the vegetables on occasion, but we all adore our fruit.)
9) Mozzarella, 3 kinds of cheddar, Mahon, Wensleydale, a goat gouda from the local farmer's market, feta, parmesan, and some very old Humboldt Fog. I think we also have some Camembert in there, but I couldn't find it just now.
10) Chilled water in the flask for making seltzer.