Monday, June 28, 2010

The 100 Book Challenge: 25 down

Yes, I'm trying to read 100 books this summer! (So is my older son, who just finished 1st grade. He has the advantage that his books are 10 to 20% the length of mine.)

This summary isn't complete, but it's a good estimation of the books I have read thus far:

1-7) Carolyn Graham's Chief Inspector Barnaby Series- I've read all 7 books.

8) The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N. K. Jemisin

9) Ten Things I Love about You by Julia Quinn

10) Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce

11-13) Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan - I've read the first three thus far.

14-21) Barry Maitland's Kathy and Brock series. I think I've read 8 of them thus far. (Confession: I read at least two of them during the spring term, but I'm probably going to count all of them.)

22) House of Suns by Alastair Reynolds

23-24) Burning Lamp and Fired Up by Amanda Quick

25) The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment