Sunday, July 15, 2012

New recipe: Zucchini Feta Mint Pancakes

At the suggestion of my old college bud Judy, I used up a medium-large zucchini by turning it into Zucchini Feta Mint Pancakes, recipe from the original Moosewood Cookbook but I'm linking to a food blogger's version so you don't have to locate a cookbook that came out in 1977.

Folks, WE HAVE A WINNER!

Holy cow, these were delicious. Not super-easy, since I had to grate and salt the zucchini, but totally worth the effort.

BTW, my copy of the Moosewood Cookbook was clearly purchased at a used bookstore (the price is still pencilled inside the cover) but has been much treasured by me over the years: it was a gift from Judy and her roommates, Liz and Karla, for my birthday during junior year of college. This was back when we were all poor as church mice, so chipping in on a used cookbook was totally OK for present-giving.

New recipe count: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment