Sunday, November 11, 2012

FO: Trenza Mitts in purple

I have several finished objects to show off; also, I've just returned from WEBS, where I took a class with the hilarious and knowledgeable Franklin Habit. The class itself, Garter Stitch Jacquard, requires a separate post, which I will attempt to write tomorrow.

For now, let's talk about my Trenza Mitts (rav link)



Needles: size 3 wooden 16 inch circulars (2), from Knitpicks
Yarn: Cascade 220 superwash
Mods: reduced the central cable from 3 crossings to 2

This photo does justice to the cables but not to the color, which is a very dark purple. They're destined for my son's teacher. She said that she liked the colors purple and yellow, and I couldn't find it in me to combine them into one mitten, so purple it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment