Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another meme?!?

Who was your first prom date? Make that ONLY prom date: Matt, the high school quarter-back. I was a senior, he was a sophomore, we were good friends, so I asked him.

Do you still talk to your first love? No

What was your first alcoholic drink? Red wine, at dinner with my family

What was your first job? Computer programmer (what now would be called a code monkey)

What was your first car? 1971 VW Superbug, in light blue

Who was the first person to text you today? Dunno - I can't find my phone!

Who is the first person you thought of this morning? My younger son (see below)

Who was your first grade teacher? Miss Olmstead. Young, blond, lovely, and sweet.

Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? I can't recall. Probably the trip to London when I was 6, but there may have been an earlier flight to Washington D.C. for my aunt's wedding.

Who was your first best friend and are you still friends? Amy, who lived up the street from us. We've lost touch.

What was your first sport played? Equestrian. I had to give it up when we moved, so I switched to tennis.

Where was your first sleepover? Amy's house

Who was the first person you talked to this morning? My younger son, who urgently needed Mommy's help with removing his diaper and peeing.

Whose wedding were you first in? I can't remember their names! They went to our church and needed a flower girl to go with their nephew the ring bearer, so my parents offered me. The dress was a gorgeous yellow. I still love looking at the pictures.

What was the first thing you did this morning? Took my younger son to the bathroom. (see above)

What was the first concert you went to? Something classical; the first ROCK concert was Eddie Brickell and the New Bohemians opening for Don Henley.

What was the first foreign country you went to? Canada.

What was your first run in with the law? Getting pulled over on prom night for being out after curfew. Fortunately, both my date and I were friends with the cop's son, so he just followed us home.

When was your first detention? 9th grade; I mouthed off to the substitute math teacher.

Who was the first person to break your heart? Truly break it? Paul. Sort-of break it? Steve.

Who was your first roommate? Afton, freshman year of college; or Bettina, 4 weeks of math camp at Northwestern before high school

Where did you go in your first limo ride? I don't think I ever have!

No comments:

Post a Comment