Finally put another project to bed!
I'm currently in my last week of "real" vacation before the upcoming school year starts to intrude. I had promised myself that I would either frog or finish a few projects over the summer. Thus far, I've deemed one pair of socks to be irredeemable, and finished one pair of fingerless mitts.
The details: my Ravelry page
Yarn: ColorWul by Patons, in "Bramble"
Needles: Size 8, wooden (I used the 2-circulars method; each was 16 inches)
Pattern: a greatly modified version of the Perdita X Mitts. Each mitten is 40 rows long and 32 stitches around. I ran out of yarn a little early so the thumbs aren't as fully developed as I'd like. Next time I do this, I will probably shoot for only 37 or 38 rows.