Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ten on Tuesday: 10 things I did last weekend

It wasn't a vacation weekend for me (I get my long weekend NEXT weekend) but I still managed to get a few things done.

1) Coached my JV volleyball team to their first win of the season.
2) Got lost in Simsbury, CT.
3) Lost my cell phone for almost 48 hours.
4) Read the first chapter of This Case is Gonna Kill Me by Phillipa Bornikova and got utterly hooked. (Human female lawyer in a male-dominated vampire firm. Clearly written by someone who knows her law firms.)
5) Caught up on the first 2 episodes of Bones.
6) Caught up on NCIS, also.
7) And NCIS-LA
8) Cooked shakshuka and a curried squash soup.
9) Cursed my doctor's office a lot (they won't handle refill requests on the weekend, and I ran out Saturday night... and they weren't open Monday, either.)
10) Started looking into switching doctors.

And oh yeah, cleaned the stove and watched a little baseball and graded a huge pile of papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment