Hey, it's my 300th post!
1) Seeing everybody. Particularly if we're related to one of the celebrants, it's great to have that mini-family-reunion at the hotel before or after the wedding.
2) The flowers. I love flowers.
3) The happiness. Duh!
4) The dancing. Even though my bad hip rarely allows me to dance, I love to watch other people enjoying themselves.
5) Talking to people I've just met about how they met their spouse and what their wedding was like. I love stories!
6) Teasing my sons about how one day, they'll go through this and I'll embarrass them by crying through the entire ceremony.
7) The toasts. People say the darndest things!
8) You know, I'm having trouble thinking of more... I really love weddings, but I'm having trouble articulating why!