We didn't have a TV for much of my childhood, so this list of shows is going to make me look a bit younger than I really am. (Hah!)
1) 3-2-1 Contact was really the only show I was allowed to watch on a regular basis.
2) CHiPs was an occasional treat... and oh, the crush I had on Erik Estrada!
3) Nova was often family viewing. I know these three shows were the only things I watched prior to 4th grade, because my teacher laughed at me in 4th grade when on the of the get-to-know-you games was "What are you favorite TV shows" and these first three were what I listed.
4) Bugs Bunny and Friends
5) Dungeons and Dragons
Honestly, I cannot remember any other shows I watched regularly prior to high school. Then we added in
6) Beverly Hills 90210
7) Miami Vice
8) Quantum Leap
9) Star Trek: The Next Generation
and as a grown-up, I've watched and loved
10) Monty Python's Flying Circus and Black Adder, which were ON in my childhood but I wasn't allowed to watch them then.