1) Really make use of the garden. I've been quite successful so far with the spring greens (arugula, spinach, and curly mustard) and the herbs (basil, mint, and chives). Now I have to keep up with the tomatoes, squash, pumpkins, cucumbers, and garlic...
2) Catch up on knitting. I owe seven people mittens and two people pairs of socks. I figure if I can do a mitten a week I should be almost caught up by the start of September.
3) Read. I usually set myself a goal of 50 books over the summer and I mean to stick with that.
4) Cook healthy food. I made a goal of trying out a new recipe each week for this year and I've fallen a bit behind with the craziness of the spring term, but I can surely catch up during the summer months.
5) Blog more.
6) Learn to use my camera function (better) on my phone.
7) Finish unpacking.
8) Clean out the barn.
9) Exercise regularly.
10) Do a better job of staying in touch with friends and family.